Friday, December 10, 2010

CHAIR & PILLOW


I really needed a chair for my desk and didn't want to spend much money buying one. My mom had this chair that she wasn't using. I wish I had taken a before picture.  The chair was in desperate need of a make over. For this project all you need is a staple gun, wood stain and fabric that you love. We stained the wood a little darker... make sure it is dry before you place the seat in. For the seat we added a little padding, held the fabric over the seat then went to town with the staple gun. So next time your at a yard sale or an antique store and find a chair in good shape but you are not so crazy about the seat give it a little make over.

We also made a long pillow for the bed. The fabric is a great neutral and goes with anything. It is a nice repeat from the living room to the bed room. The fabric came from Tony's Fabrics.

No comments: